On behalf of the Board of Directors, welcome to our community web site. Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site. If you are a resident of our community, click here to log into the private side of the web site. If you have not been notified of your login name and password, please complete the Login Request Form.
Download ACC Form
HOME SAFETY TIPS
- Be aware of what’s happening in the
neighborhood regarding home and vehicle burglaries near your home. Share
information about suspicious activity in your neighborhood via the Bear
Branch Village website.
- Lock your doors, including the garage door. Unlocked doors are open invitations to intruders.
a trusted family member, friend, or neighbor to keep a watchful eye on
your home or have your mail held at the local post office until your
- Put lights on timers to give the impression that someone is home.
- Don’t post on social media that you are leaving town, and wait post photos after you return from your trip.
- Make sure all the locks on the doors and windows function properly and use them.
- Make sure your residence looks lived in and not empty.
- Leave the shades and blinds on doors and windows in a position that you would normally have them.
trusted neighbors to keep an eye on your residence while you are away.
Leave your vacation address and telephone number with the neighbor so
you can be reached in an emergency.
- Make sure your smoke and burglar alarms are functioning properly and armed.
- Arrange for a neighbor to pick up your deliveries: mail, newspaper, and any other packages.
- Arrange for someone to maintain your yard so your home appears occupied.
- Have someone place your garbage cans at the curb for normal pickup and put them away after the pickup has been made.
- Make sure you have timers for lights, television, or radios so they turn on and off at the appropriate times.
the ringer on the telephone down low or off. A possible intruder will
not be alerted to your absence by a ringing telephone. If you can,
forward your calls to your cellular phone or a trusted individual.
- Leave a normal message on your answering machine; do not announce your absence on the answering machine.
a neighbor to park in your driveway while you are gone. Seeing their
car come and go will help make it appear that someone is home. If you
leave your car at home, park as you normally would.